Saturday, December 12, 2009

With A Child-Like Sense of Wonder



Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to report that Disney has done it again. In the same fashion as their classics (Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Aladdin, etc.) Disney has recently released The Princess and the Frog to some pretty fantastic reviews.

Yesterday, myself and the lovely Ferdinando, made the decision to chance the freezing cold temperature that has fallen over NYC and go see a movie. Making the decision, the normal debate began over which movie to see. Originally, our choices were all very depressing and morbid, but after watching the trailers, our inner-child spoke to us and basically screamed that we need to go see The Princess and The Frog. Long story short, our inner-child was not disappointed.

Being a New Orleans native, this movie brought me right back to my childhood. It is very much a Disney movie, but that's what I loved about it. It was a story about a princess who must overcome an obstacle in order to fulfill her dreams, and along the way ends up falling for a prince. I know, happens everyday. Between the upbeat Jazz-styled music and the 2D animation, this movie was highly enjoyable. Therefore I am passing this along to you, a very strong recommendation to spend the money and go see it. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

~Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.