Monday, December 14, 2009

Showoff Shoulder

I will not be appeased until my shoulders are adorned and embellished with all sorts of tomfoolery. Not even the Rapscallion by Samantha Pleet Souvenier Jacket from Urban Outfitters will dissuade me. It must stem from my never-ending quest to don the oft-disputed and highly controversial jacket of the Killers frontman, Brandon Flowers - of whom you know I am a fan [of both the jacket and the band].

Revel in my discoveries and consider which you like best, if any at all. Fashion is judged by opinion and it is acknowledged that we all like what we like - nothing more to it.
Balmain Spring 2010 RTW

RM by Rouland Mouret Spring 2010 RTW


Brandon Flowers' Feathered Jacket


~Ferdinando


12/16 UPDATE:

Right, so I know what you're thinking, this girl is partly, if not wholly, insane and obsessed. Well, yes, but I'm almost sure I can't be blamed.

Another fab - and significantly cheaper - shoulder model that mimics feather epaulettes are sold by fellow blogger Makemi - A Girl and A Glue Gun. I find them to be more than adequately charming. And for $25 no less. Sometimes a girl just can't be swayed, and for times like that, there's google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.