Wednesday, May 27, 2009

je les adore! je les aime! je les veux!

I'm going absolutely nuts for these fantastic thigh high boots by Roberto Cavalli. They are from his Fall 2009 collection and I'm convinced that if done with just the right balance of subdued sexiness and fashion forward thinking, the effect will be dream worthy.

Can you imagine strapping a pair of these babies on for a night out? It harkens back to those gorgeous Chanel boots that one lucky Devil Wears Prada girl wears. I'm not ashamed to admit that I envision myself wearing these while being greeted by my own curly haired, dark eyed boyfriend.

While Cavalli's version is a sleeker and more wearable option for the average girl, I am completely in awe of the Rodarte boots of the same season. The wrapped leather look gives it an erotic spaceman vibe that I dig.

My only hesitance is my worry that bending my legs will be near impossible. Can you even sit comfortably with what are essentially leather leggings? This is one trend that I'll road test before I buy. No fashion piece this stunning deserves to sit in a closet unworn. Now I just need to find the right color...

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.