Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just The Thing You Need

I don't know how most people feel about it, but for me, music has got to be one of the most relaxing things ever. As I am currently trapped at home, rather than in the city that I love, I've found that continuously listening to my ipod helps keep my restless nature in check, so that, for my families sake, I appear like I am enjoying my stay. (Don't get me wrong, I love my family but it is so boring in this town...) I am currently enjoying the epic sounds of the Arctic Monkeys. But as my ipod shuffles through everything from Landon Pigg, The Hush Sound, The Kooks and many, many others I realize how much music means to me. It has away of eliciting emotions in me and keeping the thoughts of jumping on the next plane out of here at bay. So I suppose Fritz (my trustworthy ipod touch) will remain permanently around my neck for the duration of this so called "vacation". I highly doubt I could survive without it.

~Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.