Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love those cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling


While I was sitting here, contemplating the world, I was struck with the brilliance to have a side of cupcake in order to help the pessimism go down. Now, I’m back home for summer, so my proximity to the best cupcakes I have personally been sanctified to taste is nonexistent. If you have ever been to Magnolia Bakery, you know that the hype is not just hype. These cupcakes are awesome - like the 8th wonder of the world awesome. I do not lie, my friends, not about such important matters.

My personal order is made up of vanilla with pastel pink frosting and the blissful red velvet. The red velvet must be their most accomplished cupcake ever, if accomplished is a word that can be used to describe a cupcake. Topped off with some chocolate milk and I’m in business.

While it’s too late for me, I’m doomed to my own homemade cupcakes in order to satisfy my craving, you can still be saved. So, if you ever find yourself stumbling through Manhattan, on accident or for whatever other reason, take time out of your wandering to enjoy the famous cupcakes of Magnolia Bakery.

Oh, and if you are one of the few people in this world who have not seen it, check out the Andy Samberg’s SNL skit Lazy Sunday. Warning: you may find yourself craving cupcakes and surfing the interweb for more of the king of shorts work.

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.