Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey Girl, :Pick Up Your Ears

Someone can work these.

But its definitely not me.


She's into making shoulder jewelry art as well, which rocks me a little bit more than the ear and 
shade fringe she puts out, but I figured after my Showoff Shoulder post from December, I 
should cool it with my fierce craze when it comes to shoulder adornment. I swear, I'm getting 
help. Or at least my soon-to-be psych major roommate once talked to me about it. Or maybe 
she just asked me to take out the trash. Whatever.

While I obviously dig the shoulder stuff, I think maybe the rest of the fringe creations are more 
Lady Gaga-worthy. And Lady Gaga scares me. Its probably the fake blood look. That shit keeps 
me up at night. Whatever blows your hair back.
~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.