Friday, January 8, 2010

Burberry Spring 2010

I was watching the behind the scenes of the shoot for the Burberry Spring 2010 Campaign with Emma Watson, her brother Alex Watson, George Craig, and Matt Gilmour and I became a bit smitten with the models...


... okay it was really only one model.


See, I knew Emma Watson from Harry Potter (most obviously) and her other work. I knew Alex Watson from being Emma Watson's brother and I knew Matt Gilmour from his father - a Pink Floyd musician, but I had no idea who George Craig was. You may scoff and shake your head, but it doesn't change my obvious naivety, so I decided to do a bit of research. Turns out our unknown man-model was in fact a musician in the band One Night Only. Born July 1990 and rated #47 in GQ's 'The 50 Best Dressed Men in Britain' 2009. He enjoys long walks on the beach and pina coladas... okay I lied about the last bit, but I figured since I already sounded like the corny dating stats you would get from a personal ad that I should commit wholeheartedly.

He seems like one to keep an eye on. Because his band expects to release their second album in 2010 and with that take on the US and they aren't exactly lacking in the talent department. Plus Americans will dig their over-the-pond accents and catchy hooks.


~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.