Thursday, January 7, 2010

31 Days of Oscar 2010


I love Turner Classic Movies.
I think I may have mentioned it.
I love the films they play and the way that they seem to love the movies they show.
Which is why I look forward to TCM's 31 Days of Oscar. Every year, during February, they present old films in a new way, uncut and uninterrupted.
I would recommend you clicking on that link above. It blows me away.
And that is why I love Turner Classic Movies.
Because even though I'm young and I'm surrounded by a generation and a world that pushes forward to create the future, there still is amazing beauty in the past and, while I never experienced it, for just a minute I can imagine the way the world once was and will always be in that captured bit of moment that will never age, even as we move farther and farther away from it.

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.