Thursday, January 28, 2010

My two cents

I am firm believer that when you need money the most, it comes to you in unexpected ways.
I swear that knocking on wood prevents most negative workings of fate.
I think a purse should never be empty of peppermints.
I swear that if you're strong enough to make things happen based on the grounds that you want it bad enough, then you are strong enough to say no to something you are sure you should not do. Sometimes it is just that easy and just that hard.
I think you need to make sure your own oxygen mask is attached securely before you can help someone else with theirs and that big problems only require many small solutions, so one step at a time is fast enough.
I know that now is the time to change your world. Today, not tomorrow.
I believe youth should be reckless in the best way possible.
And while courage is the only way to move through life, the best thing to do is keep moving and recognize that courage can be silent as well as loud.

So next time you are inspired, try and imagine how you define this life. The funny thing is, many will disagree with me, but that only reflects another belief of mine.

You shouldn't judge others to the best of your ability, because our lives are made up of choices and if you make a mistake, you can only learn and ask for forgiveness, and offer it when others do the same.

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.