Sunday, October 11, 2009

STYLE ICON

A Clockwork Orange

I've been away. I know it. And for this I apologize profusely.
Fear not, my absence has not been in anger, indifference, or foolishness (well..a little foolishness). I was out doing exactly what you would expect from a New Yorker named Francois: lush debauchery. From my vast adventures in lush debauchery, I've returned with new stories, new mantras, and of course what makes it all memorable: a new style. Every true menace to society must obtain his or her own style of dress so as to distinguish his or her self from other fighters of morality. Step in...Alex DeLarge.



A hoodlum in vogue. Alex DeLarge-the true sense of that phrase. Go put together your own signature and indulge in the ultraviolent. Don't hurt yourself.


-Francois










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.