Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chace Crawford - Interview Magazine

I've always found Chace Crawford to be a very attractive guy and personal experience from across the street will tell you that those cheekbones are not exaggerated, but what I find most attractive about him is the natural energy he has.

Chace Crawford does not perforate the media. Thank god. I can literally go weeks without hearing about him and I am never forced to feign interest in some trashy drama that surrounds him. But that doesn't make him any less relevant to today's culture. Just because he isn't on every news channel I turn on doesn't mean that he is without merit. It just means that he wants his talent to speak for itself. But that just leaves us wanting for more, wanting to see more of Chace, not the Gossip Girl side of him.

He has a piece in Interview magazine that I highly recommend. It is here that you can truly see a side of him that so many young stars are lacking - real charisma.

I know a lot of you probably don't know what to think of him. But that's only because we haven't yet had the opportunity to see his talent play out on screen. Opportunity will arise this year thought when Footloose and a smaller film, Twelve, which have release dates in 2010, reveal something of substance for us to work with - therefore it will only be a matter of time before a real consensus is come to.

Until then, I don't think it's a crime to admire a man that is probably prettier than many girls you know. I go for the rugged type personally, but I wouldn't dare disregard him based on looks alone. That would be vain...


"I want to keep to myself. I don’t want to be out there. You have to keep some kind of control over who you are."
-Chace Crawford


~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.