Monday, August 17, 2009

A Bloody Good Time part 2

A know this is new for me, two posts in one day, but I couldn't resist. In my opinion (and I know Ferdinando will agree with me) the best show currently on tv is Showtime's Dexter.

Dexter is based of the books by Jeff Lindsay (Darkly Dreaming Dexter is the first one). The show follows Dexter Morgan, who is a forensic blood splatter analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department by day and a serial killer by night. He was trained by his foster father as a child on how not to get caught and to only kill those people who deserve it (in other words other killers). "He'll charm fellow officers with a doughnut, wile away a Sunday with his girlfriend Rita, or chop up a victim and package their body parts in plastic bags. Hiding beneath the mundane exterior and contrived façade of Dexter, a charming blood spatter expert for the Miami Police Department, is an obsession with meting his own twisted brand of justice: stalking and murdering the guilty" (as Showtime describes him). Michael C. Hall brilliantly portrays the completely lovable Dexter (to the point where I want to be one of his victims...)


The shows fourth season begins on September 27th (I CANNOT WAIT!! I know Ferdinando understands) and is definitely going to have an entirely different feel to it after the way last season ended..

Goodness I really want to talk more in depth about it but at the same time I just want to motivate you all to go watch it. So all I'm going to say is check it out people! I have never met a person who has been disappointed by this show. Feel free to back me up on this ones Ferdinando (I keep typing in your actual name my friend, I think I fixed them all though).

~Hans

This is the season 4 promo, it looks awesome no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.