Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alexa Chung, I freaking love it

So right now, I’m sorta obsessed with Alexa Chung. She is probably the only celeb-type that has earned my envy, let alone capable of getting me to admit it. I’m addicted to her show and I turn practically green when I consider her effortless style. All this makes her enviability level sky-high! [defined: ability to be envied]. Oh, let me count the ways...

She is one who captured herself a Monkey. And oh! how that Monkey sings and writes. That, my friends, is a success in itself, even if Alexa + Alex = a little matchy-matchy.






She’s has a great job just being her own charming self and interviewing celebs.




Half Chinese, Half British = She is stunning. Not in an overwhelming way, but combined with her next quality…

…her quirkiness makes her seem like someone you actually could be friends with.


Basically, I am jealous of her. And for someone that never considered themselves a jealous person, this is a tricky thing to admit. But she is so refreshingly different from all the same celebs who take themselves too seriously. I freaking love it. :)

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.