Monday, August 17, 2009

A Bloody Good Time part 1


Hello Beautiful People,
this week I have decided to discuss HBO's awesome show, True Blood.

True Blood is based off Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. As a fan of True Blood, I have read all of the books, and while they are entertaining they are nothing to write home about. I much prefer the tv series. While the show only has three more episodes left of the season, I highly recommend getting ahold of the first season and joining the millions of other people who have become intrigued by the vampires of Ms. Harris' imagination.

The premise of this addicting show surrounds the town of Bon Temps, Louisiana and its inhabitants, mainly the telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse and her vampire lover Bill Compton. (I am finding it ridiculously difficult to resist telling you all what is going to happen but I know that my dear friend, Ferdinando, would kill me).

True Blood is filled with (obviously) plenty of blood and quite a bit of sex, so I would not recommend the show for the faint hearted (or the prudes for that matter..). But if you have time to kill True Blood (and the novels) are a good time killer.

~Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.