Saturday, June 20, 2009

Surprise.

Have you ever decided on a late warm night to do exactly what you never expected to do? I wouldn't say that swimming in a fountain at 1 in the morning was on the "never" list, but it was certainly on the unexpected list. But I should have known when I started the night out with that same group of people that always gets me into some sort of trouble in unexpected ways. You can't prepare yourself for a night with them. Instead you just try not to look surprised when they pull you into an empty parking lot and point to the roof as your destination, or stop the car by a forest road and announce that the best spot to think is "just through the trees." So I follow.
Because, can you really say that you think clearly with the moon hanging above you on a warm night and some good looking guys smiling mischievously at you? No, I don't think you can.

~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.