Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Favorite Things

Are these not adorable?
I know that fall and the inevitable rainy season are days and nights away, but now that I've laid eyes on them, I can't imagine another rainy day without them. The best thing about these rainboots, dubbed Raindrops on Roses (hence the title of this blog entry), is that the color palette accommodates any of my solid color coats, from the obvious choices in a beige trench or a blue peacoat to the more interesting...aka. a yellow raincoat.

I do question the style of the heel, but on a blustery Manhattan day when the puddles and pollution cover the ground, I'm sure the slightest elevation will be worth my while. Thanks Modcloth, you always know how to introduce a girl to romance.
~ Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.