Monday, September 14, 2009

A Fellow Blogger


Hello, my lovely readers!
I apologize for our extended absence, we've been busy getting back into the swing that is college life.

We recently embarked on a journey to the MTV VMA's that were held on Sunday night, here in Manhattan. But this post does not have to do with the scandal's and drama's that, I'm sure, you have all at least heard about. I'm here to discuss someone else that was in attendance at Sunday's festivities...

I'm sure that if you follow our blog, you also follow others. One of my favorites is none other than, Perez Hilton. As cliche as it might sound, I find his blog to be addicting and check it on an almost daily basis.

The self proclaimed "Queen of all Media" posts the latest celebrity gossip, almost, as soon as it happens. Between his "additions" to the photos and the nicknames he gives certain celebrities, Perez acknowledges that his site is "Hollywood's Most Hated Website" and yet we can't seem to get enough of it.

Perez started his site five years ago and, now, rakes in 10 and a half million readers a day! For being the most hates Hollywood website, the fans certainly love it. While Perez has caused quite a stir amongst the Hollywood elite, he is very proud of the fact that he only blogs the truth and with his telling of celebrity exploits he, usually, finds a way to get a chuckle out of the reader.

So if you are ever just poking around on the internet, I recommend checking out perezhilton.com or his fashion blog cocoperez.com (of course, only do this if you are in need of a new addiction...)

~Hans

PS this picture was not taken by me, I found it on perezhilton.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.