Friday, July 24, 2009

I Like My Music [insert adjective]





Is it just me or is this year promising to be a good one for live shows? It could be that this is the first year where I'm absolutely committed to seeing everyone despite the minor inconvenience of something as silly as different city locations, but I can't help feeling that I should be greatful to someone for the luck I've had this month in terms of concerts. I mean, I have bought three concert tickets this week alone and they are all in three different states. ROADTRIP! Because of this, I feel that I should be doing the music gods version of the rain dance, but I'm not even sure what that is exactly. I'm sorta tempted to hold my very own Proposal-style chanting session with Betty White joining me in a rousing rendition of "Get Low," but I'm afraid that might attract the wrong type of musical gods...What sort of girl do you think I am anyway?
Don't answer that.















I wonder if there are any other unmissable shows I have overlooked thus far...?
~Ferdinando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think.